What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Warranty registration
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, so unless we mutually agree to process your order personally through our physical showroom payment processor your chosen payment will be processed exclusively by Moneris Solutions. We have been using this company's service for many years in our physical store location with great success, and are confident that their extensive experience will continue to serve our company and clientelle as we branch out to ecommerce.